Minstaff Survey has some of the most uniquely experienced laser scanning experts in Australia. Our comprehensive understanding of field methodologies and post-processing means our clients achieve tailor made deliverables with maximum cost efficiency.
Minstaff Survey is able to provide laser scanning services to a range of industries globally. Minstaff Survey’s Laser Scanning System has the experience and capability to deliver the following services;
Our areas of application include:
- 2D & 3D modelling of infrastructure (piping, plant, steel etc.)
- Accurate volume calculations
- Clash Detection for new design installations
- As-built vs. design analysis for conformance assessments
- Deformation and stability monitoring
- Architectural developments & renovations
- Detailed drafting of building facades and interiors
- Archaeological and cultural heritage documentation and digital preservation
- Photorealistic modelling for development proposals
- Fabrication conformance
- Forensic scanning for post incident investigation and time capture
Minstaff Survey can survey millions of points in minutes and this data is used to generate high definition 3D models & reports. Minstaff Survey’s Laser Scanning Systems have unlimited potential and application for various clients and projects- ranging from Plant Maintenance to Forensic Investigation.