Specialist Mine Surveyors in Australia
Minstaff Survey is a leading provider of surveying services throughout the mining industry. Minstaff Survey service mine sites throughout Australia and overseas and across a range of mining environments; Open Cut, Underground, Metalliferous and Coal Mining Operations.
Minstaff Survey provide survey labour to mining operations and projects to cover internal staffing shortages (arising from annual/personal leave, staff turnover etc.) or fully contained surveying teams for project work including;
Mine Site Control Networks
- Establishing and coordinating a ‘Mine Baseline’ and site Control Network to registered State Survey Marks (SSM’s) and be connected as part of the State Survey Control Network.
Underground Check Surveys
- Completing a re-traverse that merges all data into a single calculation and 3D least squares adjustment.
Tailings Dam Projects
- Survey control, volume surveys, QAQC of contractor’s volumes, setout and as-built survey for earthworks and all machine guidance systems.
Underground Development Projects
- Establishment and verification of site survey control, civil survey work including setout and as-constructed surveys for conveyors, transfer stations, crusher streams, crushed ore bins, loader tipples, plate feeders, underground rail, rail tipping stations, mechanical and concrete infrastructure.
Mine Lease Surveys
- Completing survey for mine lease applications, renewals and re-establishment requirements
Statutory Survey Works
- The engagement of a nominated Registered Surveyor (QLD, NSW or WA) to undertake the role of Statutory Site Surveyor to compile and lodge the Mine Working Plans. The Registered Mine Surveyor can also be engaged as a mentor to staff surveyors progressing through the registration process.
- Completing an overview assessment of particular mine sites, providing an assessment of short-falls within survey departments and addressing particular training needs of individuals and survey teams (i.e. Software or Equipment Training, implementation of formalised Survey Procedures etc.)