About MinStaff Survey
Who we are
Our story began in 1995
MinStaff Survey was established in Cobar in May 1995 as a surveying solution to underground mine development projects throughout Central and Western New South Wales.
In the first decade of operation MinStaff Survey specialised in the provision of surveying services to major mine development projects throughout the Eastern States of Australia.
The year 2006 saw MinStaff Survey relocate to Toowoomba and expand to become a multi-disciplined surveying firm that provides survey teams, survey labour, technical advice and consultation to both commercial and private clients.
MinStaff Survey specialises in providing a range of surveying services; with our firm having a proven track record of delivering professional and cost efficient services to various development projects throughout Australia and overseas.
Having grown to become a highly regarded surveying firm, MinStaff Survey employs a team of over fifty personnel throughout Australia to meet our clients specific survey requirements.
MinStaff Survey’s objective is to be recognised within the construction, civil, mining and land development industries as the preferred consultancy organisation to provide professional surveying services.
To achieve our objective MinStaff survey is fully committed to:
- Giving absolute priority to delivering accurate, high quality, timely, efficient and cost-effective services to our clients
- Being an “employer of choice” to attract and retain high calibre and performing employees
- Continually adopting new technologies to have the most efficient technical capabilities
- Acknowledging that our success is dependant on meeting our clients expectations
- Proactively engage with existing and prospective clients to build business relationships which deliver ongoing and work opportunities
- Establish regional offices and complimentary businesses to meet the demands of clients in key locations