Toowoomba Range Clearance Upgrade
Toowoomba Range Clearance Upgrade Project
MinStaff Survey partnered with BMD on the Toowoomba Range Clearance Upgrade Project to complete the Survey Works associated with this project. This Queensland Rail Project involved lowering the floor of eleven heritage listed rail tunnels on the Toowoomba and Little Liverpool Range. Works were completed during planned rail shutdowns and involved up to 18 survey crews providing 24 hour survey control to construction crews.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Control Establishment in accordance with QR specifications
- Setout and conformance surveys for tunnel lowering
- Setout and as-built surveys for civil works including earthworks, drainage, access roads etc.
- Setout and as-built surveys for pre-cast track slab construction and installation
- Setout and as-built for hold-down bolts